This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 - Domain Connections Refused - language files - n more
RE: AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 - Domain Connections Refused - language files - n more
(09-15-2015, 09:45 AM)odinwynd Wrote: Update:

the web administration of hmailserver does not properly save the username and or password for a relay.

If you change the settings using hmailadmin in /hmailserver/bin it will put the correct values in the database and will work fine..

Now I am working on the https issue I mentioned, will update with a fix if I find one, but anyone is welcome to assist Big Grin

Update 2:

I was able to translate the script installer...

I had to edit packages.xml in \AWServer\panel\modules\script_installer\packages\ , then I had to edit functions.php and installer.php in \AWServer\panel\modules\script_installer\code\ , had to translate it by hand, but it was well worth it, and now I know how to add new packages as well Big Grin

Hi!

Good Work

I am using also awserver and Works like a charm... can you please send the translations to me? The script installer is the only thing that is in russian (the description) and i wold like to have it in english...

Thank you!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 - Domain Connections Refused - language files - n more - by azimutevirtual - 10-26-2015, 08:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 is available! MarkDark 28 95 ,230 09-16-2022, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Dave
sentora awserver apache 2.2 to 2.4 migration elmoutakaf 1 5 ,928 07-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Last Post: andykimpe
My domain always redirect to control panel login page khir 3 14 ,470 05-25-2020, 12:04 AM
Last Post: muratkaragoz