This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

zppy Quick Qustion.
RE: zppy Quick Qustion.
(07-28-2015, 12:07 AM)elijahbate Wrote: Hi I don't believe this is currently available, so I did this on my sentora branch master just copy and paste the zppy code into your file.
Now I have modified the code to install from the cache directory if the module exists when using the follow commands
Code:
zppy install modulename -c
or
zppy install modulename --cache

The cache command must be at the end.

My Sentora repo

Haven't tested the code but pretty sure it will work.

Cheers
Elijah
Hey Elijah, thanks for the tip. I just tried to do the above with the following result:
zppy install sxd --c (and --cache)
Module to be installed sxd

-->> Downloaded it from repo.
Not a big deal, I was just hoping for an easy way to install them via script after installation of Sentora.

Thanks for the quick reply and tip.

Cheers.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
zppy Quick Qustion. - by goomba - 07-27-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: zppy Quick Qustion. - by elijahbate - 07-28-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: zppy Quick Qustion. - by goomba - 07-28-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: zppy Quick Qustion. - by elijahbate - 07-28-2015, 04:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mach-hosting Sentora ZPPY repo information TGates 2 5 ,811 03-30-2022, 09:19 AM
Last Post: TGates