This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

xBilling - Query on Service Plan / settings
RE: xBilling - Query on Service Plan / settings
(07-01-2015, 01:12 PM)absolutemusik Wrote: I. Service Plan
Is it possible to have different pricing like BASIC / Advanced / professional?

Service Plans are directly linked with time and fixed price.  Is it possible to have different pricing like:
1. Basic plan as US$12 / 12 months
2. Advanced plan as US$36 / 12 months
3. Professional plan as US$50 / 12 months
Read this post (It is a sticky in the modules forum!): http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=923

(07-01-2015, 01:12 PM)absolutemusik Wrote: II. Settings
There are some terms could not be easily understood during settings.

1. at payment method, there is IPN_URL (notify URL) for payal.  i am not sure whether the exactly meaning (likely the URL to exchange message with Paypal).  There is a form example in the same page.  What should I put in this box?
You enter the URL where your billing front end is installed and add ipn_listener.php (ex: http://testhost.domain.net/billing/ipn_listener.php)

(07-01-2015, 01:12 PM)absolutemusik Wrote: 2. xBilling Frontend
For the xBilling Frontend, I would like to put /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/billing .
Confused  You would put the billing front end files here: /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/testhost_domain_net/billing/

(07-01-2015, 01:12 PM)absolutemusik Wrote: I try to type testhost.domain.net/billing/
However, it shows me 404 - file not found.

Also, I am not sure where I should put these frontend files for installation.
See above path info...

(07-01-2015, 01:12 PM)absolutemusik Wrote: Thanks in advance
Your welcome!
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: xBilling - Query on Service Plan / settings - by TGates - 07-01-2015, 02:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] xBilling modpluz 239 748 ,275 04-17-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: emmarudd222@gmail.com
xbilling Wordpress samuelmed 1 4 ,480 11-13-2019, 09:27 AM
Last Post: TGates
[split] Issue with xBilling blackvai 1 4 ,730 04-03-2019, 11:39 PM
Last Post: TGates