This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

So THIS is where you all have been hiding!
So THIS is where you all have been hiding!
Glad I found the new site! I'm getting ready to deploy a new server (Xeon E5-2420 V2 2.20 GHz, 40GB ECC RAM, dual Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD's in mdadm RAID1). I'll be moving all of my sites over to it once I get everything going smoothly.

I've been running Zpanel for the last couple of years, but had started looking at alternative control panels lately. The ones that have most interested me have been VestaCP (websites) and Ajenti (server admin).

VestaCP seems very stable and simple to use, but it's lacking some important features and flexibility that Zpanel/Sentora has out of the box. Honestly, I've wanted to stick with Zpanel, but it seemed "dead" for quite a while, so thought I should look elsewhere for my next panel and Vestacp was the most suitable replacement... Until I found where you guys have been hiding! Looks like Sentora will be my new panel! Smile

Ajenti is more of a Webmin replacement (though they have a beta webhost module, which I'm not a big fan of). I like Ajenti a lot for server admin, so I'll probably install that along with Sentora. I assume that won't be a problem.

I see a lot of familiar names and faces here already, a lot of whom have helped me immensely along my way with Zpanel. It's good to be among friends again. Smile

Just wanted to post really quick and say "hi" and "thanks" to all the devs for keeping this fantastic control panel alive and thriving! Smile
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
So THIS is where you all have been hiding! - by kellenw - 08-15-2014, 04:40 PM