This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Module Repo Beta
RE: Module Repo Beta
Hi mate

sorry for the late reply commitments etc

I am in the process of integrating file management and custom urls for users so you can still upload and download from the main site but also users will also have their own subdomain.repohub.tld alsong with file management and public file browsers.

So once this has been integrated users can add the url kind of like the zppy setup and install directly to Sentora using the repo browser module.

it shouldnt take me too long to finish off as most of the work is done i just need to integrate it all now.
Thanks given by: TGates

Messages In This Thread
Module Repo Beta - by Chris L - 02-06-2021, 12:39 AM
RE: Module Repo Beta - by Chris L - 03-04-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Module Repo Beta - by TGates - 05-30-2021, 07:28 AM
RE: Module Repo Beta - by Chris L - 08-13-2021, 02:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Nigel's Repo Nigel 8 4 ,746 07-24-2023, 07:57 AM
Last Post: TGates
Mach-hosting Sentora ZPPY repo information TGates 2 5 ,820 03-30-2022, 09:19 AM
Last Post: TGates