This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How to give the cliens file manager access to their respective domain directory
How to give the cliens file manager access to their respective domain directory
Hello everyone, 

I got a doubt to ask. I want to know that apart from FTP access to the respective directory of the domain. Is there any other way like GUI panel from where I can give access to the clients to their respective web directory. As many of my clients belong to Nontechnical background so most of them don't know how to use any FTP clients like Filezilla or WinSCP. 

I was thinking of providing them the web-based Cpanel from where they can only access their web directory through a file manager. Just like other web hosting providers do.

Thank You
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
How to give the cliens file manager access to their respective domain directory - by vsvinit0 - 09-20-2019, 05:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to set up File Manger for Sentora? donaldaugust 1 3 ,233 01-11-2022, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Nigel
Public_html Inside Domain/Subdomain zHostingSolutions 2 4 ,106 07-23-2021, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Nigel
SSH Access rsthomas 2 5 ,001 01-06-2021, 12:14 AM
Last Post: rsthomas