This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Can Not Log Into PHPMyAdmin or Webmail after upgrading to PHP 7.1.24
Can Not Log Into PHPMyAdmin or Webmail after upgrading to PHP 7.1.24
Hello! 

I hope you are doing better than me! For the last few weeks, I've been searching for an alternative to cPanel/WHM, as I've moved away from a hosting environment, to managing my own VPS's on a Dell PowerEdge R710 running VMware ESXi 6.7, in my home lab. 

After much trial and error, Sentora was the first admin panel I could get up and running, despite having a few bugs to work through. Mostly, PHP-related problems. I found the steps to upgrade from 5.5 to 5.6, then from 5.6 to 7.1, and I rebuilt suhosen each time. While 7.1 has provided the most site functionality, I now get 500 errors when I try to log into PHPMyAdmin or RoundCube Webmail! I have also noticed a couple other admin functions that cause errors. 

The login pages load, but when given the proper credentials, they return 500 errors. 

I would really like to get back access to PHPMyAdmin so I can backup the databases, but it won't let me, and it's rather frustrating! 

Any and all assistance you can provide me would be GREATLY appreciated! 

Cheers!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Can Not Log Into PHPMyAdmin or Webmail after upgrading to PHP 7.1.24 - by King0321 - 11-20-2018, 05:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[split] Can Not Log Into PHPMyAdmin or Webmail after upgrading to PHP 7.1.24 ogika 2 4 ,267 09-14-2021, 06:25 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Upgrading phpmyadmin testing 0 2 ,085 07-04-2020, 05:26 AM
Last Post: testing
PhpMyAdmin MadDog 20 40 ,814 12-31-2018, 04:32 AM
Last Post: MadDog