This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Webalizer Stats - Centos 7 - Working Fix
RE: Webalizer Stats - Centos 7 - Working Fix
(09-24-2018, 02:31 AM)james30263 Wrote: I will need to look at my logs to see why the Webalizer package didn't install using the install script. I had to manually install the Webalizer package. Did your install using the script?

Yes, I've been installing Sentora for a few months and I don't recall having a problem with it... is it possible that it was just unavailable from the relevant source for a short while which coincided with the time you installed Sentora? That was what I thought you meant anyway when I first read your original post.

Other than that I don't know...  Undecided

Keith.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Webalizer Stats - Centos 7 - Working Fix - by fearworks - 09-24-2018, 05:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
OS - Ubuntu 18.04 or Centos 8 Qrash 1 4 ,604 01-18-2021, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Jettaman
How to run multiple version PHP with Apache (use Sentora panel) on Centos ??? BigBang 4 7 ,669 12-23-2020, 03:31 PM
Last Post: djkashdui1
How To Add Letsencrypt SSL certificate To Domain Centos 7 franselect 1 4 ,105 07-04-2020, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Feilding Weather