This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

SSL Error - CentOS 7 [64bit]
SSL Error - CentOS 7 [64bit]
Hi,

I have a problem after I installed the beta on a 64bit centos7 install.

After installing OpenSSL and generating the Self-Cert, I updated the ssl.conf and put the paths in.

I updated the Global setting in Sentora, restarted apache.

But now all I get is the default apache test page.

Any ideas?

I have checked the modules folder and there is a mod_ssl.so file in there Smile
Thanks given by:
RE: SSL Error - CentOS 7 [64bit]
Due to being a new beta, we haven't tested or created an SSL How-to yet but the docs may help shine some light on your problem: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=20
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Yeah I have gone through that with a fine toothcone... But no joy, have been trying to read through the config files to spot any differences. Nothing jumps out at the moment.

In the log file it is saying that it is looking at localhost:443, but the Virtual is set to _default_:443

Guess that in CentOS7 it is different than version 6.5 as my other server is working fine with an older version of Sentora.

I am trying generating the Self Cert another way as recommended by another site.
https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/ss...icate-self

Fingers Crossed!!
Thanks given by:
Hi,
I moved the thread : installing ssl is out of the scope of Installer and core beta test.
Thanks given by:
If you get centos default page that means that vhosts didn't load mainly due to config error.

post here how your vhost ssl shows.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Repo update error hostingms 3 5 ,246 02-14-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,402 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,099 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp