This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Host domain but not email
Host domain but not email
Hey all,

I've got an interesting hosting issue that wanted to get some advice on. 

I'm currently hosting a (wordpress) website where the email is being managed via office365. 
If I set up the website to send emails to an email address at the domain (ie contact form sending enquiries to info@domain.com) will php send it to office365 or try and deliver it locally? Do I need to do anything to ensure the email is delivered correctly?

The dns for the domain is also managed externally.
Thanks given by:
RE: Host domain but not email
don't create any email under sentora for the domain and it will work fine.

If you create an email it will be intercepted by sentora. And deleting it from the panel won't fix it until you delete it manually from the database.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
change username from email umarzuki@gmail.com 0 1 ,203 11-25-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: umarzuki@gmail.com
Email has stopped coming through rsthomas 3 3 ,712 06-21-2022, 12:05 PM
Last Post: fearworks
Public_html Inside Domain/Subdomain zHostingSolutions 2 4 ,026 07-23-2021, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Nigel