This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

how to delete Ftp username tag?
how to delete Ftp username tag?
hi,

I wanna use sentora for ftp system.

But ı have problem. when ı crative news ftp user all time add tag on preffix "zadmin_"

screenshot in Attachment

for example my username "deneme" but when ı crative username change "zadmin_deneme". I wanna delete "zadmin_"

please help me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
RE: how to delete Ftp username tag?
This is hardcoded into Sentora. The reason being so admin knows what accounts belong to what user and also so that users can use same DB name without worrying about it already being used. They want to use 'admin' as a user, only one person can use it. Having the username as a prefix, then all users can use 'admin' as a user. (zadmin_admin, user1_admin, user2_admin, etc.)
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[SOLVED] Remove ftp username prefix vitormc 1 5 ,729 12-12-2016, 10:18 PM
Last Post: vitormc
Request: FTP username@domain.tls Diablo925 7 20 ,629 11-11-2016, 05:20 PM
Last Post: TGates