This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Multiple Daily Backups
Multiple Daily Backups
Hi.

Before I say what the problem is, I just want to tell everyone that I love Sentora and I enjoy using it. However, for some reason, after awhile as time goes by, it creates multiple backups of the same day, which, takes up a bunch of disk space.

FOR EXAMPLE: I've seen in any of my accounts that I've created for myself, I've had to delete up to 10 copies of the same day. Usually, when, I check my backups, it's about 3 or 4 copies of the same day. I just had to delete 6 copies in all 3 of my accounts in order to clear disk space. I'm using the Windows version, but it does that throughout the Linux version, too. Please fix it to where it only does 1 copy a day.
Thanks given by:
RE: Multiple Daily Backups
I have the exact same issue. i believe this is a issue that's been with Zpanel/Sentora for a while now. You would of thought they would have fixed or addressed this with the new sentora verison. Does any one how backup daemon works. I can help out with this if i can get some from sentora to assist with how the ondaemonday.hooks work. ondaemonday.hooks seem to run every time no matter what. What is supposed to stop this from running????? I pretty sure there is a function somewhere. Any help would be great to point me in the right direction.
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.1 has been released!!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by:
RE: Multiple Daily Backups
http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php...0#pid13220
Big Grin
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Daily Backups Period zHostingSolutions 4 11 ,361 09-09-2015, 04:16 PM
Last Post: MarkDark