This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

PurpleCloud
PurpleCloud
So here my first post, "Hello i am New!"

So i like Sentora installed it few days ago, was just hating the skin XD.

I am css fan, zo i just changed it a bit, not too much.. Tongue. Its quite simple.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: m01.jpg] [Image: m02.jpg]

Here some better looks:

Login Screen Sentora_PurpleCloud

Control Panel Sentora_PurpleCloud

Download:

Download now!

File Updates: 03-08-2020
Thanks given by: TGates , Rick
RE: PurpleCloud
Nice job!
15 years old - HTML - CSS - PHP - Java - Android - jQuery - Javascript
Thanks given by: Josvdwoude
Ziet er leuk uit!
[Image: logo2.png]

My being on this forum is all personal and all is done here by me has nothing to with the company Web Improved I work for Smile
(08-18-2015, 07:55 PM)bbspike Wrote: Ziet er leuk uit!

Ik weet dat het alweer bijna 2 week geleden gepost is, maar probeer aub om in dit forum Engels te spreken. Het gros van de leden hier spreekt geen Nederlands.

In English:

I know it has already been 2 weeks since you've posted this, but try to speak English here. Most of the people here don't speak Dutch...
15 years old - HTML - CSS - PHP - Java - Android - jQuery - Javascript
Thanks given by:
I have added your theme to my Sentora demo and to the Sentora demo portal/website (needed for the free .ga domain name..) so they can get a better impression of your theme.
If you don't like to have your theme in the demo just sent me an PM. Smile

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
I like it too
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2020, 09:18 PM)blog7 Wrote: I like it too

Thanx! btw i have updated the download link.
Thanks given by: