This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[Module] Manage Categories
[Module] Manage Categories
This module enables you to manage custom categories on your server.
You are allowed to manage only categories created by you, default server categories are blocked for good reasons.

So basically you can:
  • see default server categories with counts of modules in each of them
  • see custom server categories with counts of modules in each of them (if any)
  • create custom category(ies)
  • edit custom category(ies)
  • delete custom category(ies)*
*Note: once some modules (at least one) are in the category marked for deletion, you will be asked for new category to which the modules will be moved.

I’ve also added a shortcut/button to “Module Admin” (opens in new window), so you can easily change module category in there.

Direct download:
https://jkmods.github.io/manage_categories.zpp

How to add my REPO:

Code:
# zppy repo add jkmods.github.io
# zppy update

Install module:
Code:
# zppy install manage_categories

Upgrade module:

Code:
# zppy upgrade manage_categories

Remove module:

Code:
# zppy remove manage_categories

Enjoy!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: Cantalupo , Griffon , Castey
RE: [Module] Manage Categories
and put them in order? I mean, if I add something to the module, don't change position on top?
Thanks given by:
RE: [Module] Manage Categories
Hi all, back on track .. updated my repo link.. so hopefully no more troubles Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] phpMyAdmin-AU (Auto-Update) TGates 14 40 ,549 06-15-2021, 06:54 AM
Last Post: TGates
[MODULE] SenBrand - Basic Branding module for Sentora TGates 20 43 ,263 06-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ccr1969
[MODULE] CoinCorner BitCoin Module Xversion 4 13 ,029 06-03-2021, 05:02 AM
Last Post: zHostingSolutions