This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Add on Domains not working but Main domain works
Add on Domains not working but Main domain works
Hi, 
I have Google Cloud and Sentora panel. I have set it all up and my main domain works when I point the DNS from namecheap to Google DNS. When I added more domains, I used Google DNS as well and it is not working. I read a few posts about using the main Domain DNS for additional domains but it is still not working. Can I get help please.
Thanks given by:
RE: Add on Domains not working but Main domain works
(03-07-2020, 03:06 PM)smthsndsn785885 Wrote: You have to add DNS Properly and also update name server. at last redirect your domain.

Thanks & Regards,

Yes and no to the redirection tho... Depends on what he wants to do. DNS configurations will help you at hosts.conf add the proper data to access to your sub domains within.

If you intend to use only the sub domain and not the main domain name, then yes you should use a redirection service such as an index.php
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:
RE: Add on Domains not working but Main domain works
Most likely it is DNS problem.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SSl in Sentora don´t works franmm25 0 1 ,315 07-19-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post: franmm25
Public_html Inside Domain/Subdomain zHostingSolutions 2 4 ,026 07-23-2021, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Nigel
Postfix relay specific domains to mailjet johnnyp 0 2 ,006 01-29-2021, 04:44 AM
Last Post: johnnyp