This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora for Windows Update
Sentora for Windows Update
Hi Mark,

Are you working on a new Sentora Windows update? Or will the update be easy, without having to deinstall everything again and loose all the Sentora configurations that were already done?
I'm asking you this before I'll install it again.
I've done some more experiments and I must confess Sentora wasn't guilty on some issues.
Only the cron PopUp(s) are a bit weird, but I think I can live with that. There are 3 different servers running in my system, the reason why I left Sentora installation for the end. Cool

I have a C2750 mainboard and already had some issues with "BAD POOL HEADER". RAM is working fine according to the Windows RAM test.
I hope it is only an occasional issue. First I set up voltage from AUTO to 1,55 v and lately from 1,55 to 1,50 v. Lets see what happens
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentora for Windows Update
Yes, I'm working on an update for the Sentora.
Soon to be released a new version, and hot fixes for the previous version.
Updates will be installed using the installer.
One click Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice to hear that Mark! Smile
Thanks given by:
I can't wait for the update.
Thanks given by:
also having the same issue
Thanks given by:
Here’s the mail I got

Hi,

Welcome to Community!

Good to know that you are working on Windows 8.

You are getting "bad pool header" error message and then the computer restarts.
In order to understand the issue better I would like to ask you few questions:
1.       Do you get the error message randomly?
2.       What is the complete error message received?
3.       Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
4.       Do you have any third party antivirus software installed on the computer?
5.       Are there any external devices connected to the computer?

Let's do one thing, disable the automatic restart from advanced startup options to check if it the issue persists.
a. Open Charms bar by holding Windows Key + C.
b. Now click on settings and then click on Change PC settings.
c. Under PC settings click on General. Under Advanced startup, click on Re-start.
d. Under choose an option click on Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.
e. Under Advanced options click on Startup settings.
f. Now on the Startup settings Window click on Restart.
g. Now follow the instruction on the desktop screen.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.
a)Press the ‘Windows + C’ to activate the charms menu or move the mouse pointer to bottom right corner of the screen and you will get the charms menu.
b) Click on ‘search’ and select ‘settings’ and type ‘Troubleshooting’ and select ‘troubleshooting’.
c) Click on ‘Hardware and Sound’ and select ‘Hardware and Devices’ and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: I would also suggest you to try updating the drivers for the USB driver and check if that helps.
Follow the steps provided below to update the drivers.
a) Drag the mouse to bottom left corner and right-click on the ‘Start icon’.
b) Select ‘device manager’
c) In Device Manager, locate the device you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
d) Click the ‘Driver’ tab, and then click ‘Update Driver’ and follow the instructions.

Method 3:
Start the computer in clean boot state and to check if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.
a. Press ‘Windows key + R’ and then type ‘msconfig’ without quotes and press ‘ENTER’.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
b. On the ‘General’ tab, click ‘Selective Startup’.
c. Under ‘Selective Startup’, click to clear the ‘Load Startup Items’ check box.
d. Click the ‘Services tab’, click to select the ‘Hide All Microsoft Services’ check box, and then click ‘Disable All’.
e. Click ‘Apply’ and ‘OK’.
f. When you are prompted, click ‘Restart’.
g. After the computer starts verify whether you’re able to use the install apps.
Note: You need to restart the computer to a normal mode once you have finished troubleshooting. To do so, follow these steps:
a. Press ‘Windows key + R’ and then type ‘msconfig’ without quotes and press ENTER.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
b. Select ‘Normal Startup’.
c. Click ‘Apply’ and ‘OK’.

Or otherwise, How To Fix “BAD POOL HEADER” BSOD? : Deskdecode

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora for Windows 1.0.0 released! MarkDark 72 224 ,887 04-01-2022, 09:41 PM
Last Post: cathelest
ZPanel 10.1.1 -> Sentora 1.0.3 Windows Version TGates 20 58 ,250 09-30-2021, 09:36 PM
Last Post: cathelest
Sentora on Windows ANY NEW INSTALLER elmoutakaf 3 10 ,440 10-04-2020, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Gigamax