This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora panel
Sentora panel
Hello,

Iam hosting many websites in my sentora hosting, as what the issue is facing is all of my user are complaining 

when they need to access the mail each time they have to log in sentora panel. As it was making them some 

security issues and all of the using a domain name emails they also need to remember the sentora panel password and 

user name too. As this was making more trouble to me and I have search in all post and threads but didn't find an 

solution. So that's why i am creating this thread or post so please help me below i have written what i needed.

Access Sentora panel same like cpanel example : mydomian.com/panel  or mydomain.com/cpanel

Access webmail like : mydomain.com/webmail or we can set an one sub domain name like this 

webmail.mydomain.com  for all user I mean all users, resellers, and others hosted website in the same server 

for accessing email through this sub domain name or the /webmail path. So please help me Iam using CentOS 7

and the latest version of sentora. Please help me it was very urgent...
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentora panel
read this thread -> http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=495

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,879 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,098 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,487 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel