This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database (s
RE: Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database (s
Well how sentora will know the new password you setup???

You need to update sentora config files with the new password. /etc/sentora/panel/cnf it's there

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: Cantalupo
RE: Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database (s
(02-18-2015, 08:42 PM)Jayster Wrote: Check in your Terminal if all services are running.

Hi sir, I revert the password of Mysql Root to the default one.It now works sir. Thanks For your Reply.
Thanks given by:
I understood the issue is fixed and I replied to last question over if you change password using terminal!

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(02-24-2015, 05:01 PM)Me.B Wrote: I understood the issue is fixed and I replied to last question over if you change password using terminal!

M B

Got it now sir ,sorry I didn't read the thread. Anyways Thanks a lot again.
Thanks given by:
(02-24-2015, 04:54 PM)serverbrother Wrote: I revert the password to the default and it works. Thank you sir.
So it means that sentora will not work if I will change the Mysql Root Password via terminal?

This saved my life! I changed the default mysql root password and got stomped with that error.
Thanks given by:
Pleasee!!!
How and where you have changed the default mysql root password?
Thanks given by:
/etc/sentora/panel/cnf/db.php

That's where sentora set it's main db pass.
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(06-25-2015, 07:19 PM)Me.B Wrote: /etc/sentora/panel/cnf/db.php

That's where sentora set it's main db pass.

Very thank you it solves my problem!

But... When I try login I get a blank page, anybody know how fix it?
Thanks given by:
Hi, im getting this error a lot of times :/

Is there a definite way to solve it?

I usually type in the terminal as root "sudo service mysql start" and works again but like 3 hours later  gets that error again.

I'm using DigitalOcean hosting ubuntu 14.04

Help me please Sad
Thanks given by:
I had a similar case.
After geting installed sentora bay a foreign technician (hired at pph), I changed all mya critical passwords (root, ssh user, sentora panel and MySQL root)
After doing so, sentora panel dislayed the critical error 0100
I restored MySQL root password and MySQL is running OK but now i get a white page
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Repo update error hostingms 3 5 ,243 02-14-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,879 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,398 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios