This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora for Windows 1.0.0 released!
RE: Sentora for Windows 1.0.0 released!
Me.b, tested on windows 7, just to test and it worked.

Test OS: Windows 7 64-bit.
Thanks given by:
windows server 2008R2 Ent. installed with many errors scrolled by to fast to read but nothing is working can not start apache service or bind hmail has long numbers for errors. I will look more in to the errors more as Google is my friend
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2015, 01:39 PM)Cantalupo Wrote: Me.b, tested on windows 7, just to test and it worked.

Test OS: Windows 7 64-bit.

Windows 7/XP/8 are not server environement. I expect hosting to be offered on windows server first and until now we have issues there.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
I have it up and going just installed my family home domain and every thing went fine on windows 2008R2 ENT configured the domain it went fast and easy.. DNS went fast as well but after looking in the logs I found this right after I started bind... the damn annoying black window every 5 minutes that must be the demon run but its so fast I cant see it got to kill that thing. any one tell me if it is ok to change these to (none) in my bind config.

13-Feb-2015 22:05:06.386 config: warning: C:\Sentora\bin\bind\etc\named.conf:20: option 'use-id-pool' is obsolete
13-Feb-2015 22:05:06.386 config: warning: C:\Sentora\bin\bind\etc\named.conf:21: option 'fetch-glue' is obsolete
13-Feb-2015 22:05:06.387 config: warning: C:\Sentora\bin\bind\etc\named.conf:13: both "recursion no;" and "allow-recursion" active

Thanks
Dale
Thanks given by:
Kaspersky small office security killed my last try at installing it so might want to put a little some thing in the readme txt about Kaspersky and probably Norton's that will not let it install even as Admin accounts I disabled mine and it installed fine after that
Thanks given by:
Chrome too when downloading the installer flag it as harmefull software...
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
So far Dns has not propped so domain is not live if not buy tomorrow I will look in to it further.. but the Daemon Dos window popping up every 5 min on a timer is driving me friggin nuts I have to dig that thing out and find out where to change it maybe its a cron job have to see
but it is a pain in the A**
Thanks given by:
ok got dns up and going just seemed to take a while but right after I got the mail server going was very odd I could not get mail to send out only in but a spammer could use it send out a bunch of spam as me threw my IMAPD and was going right on along till I looked at the logs to figure out my own problem witch I still cant fix
also you will have to go online and change the password if you want to get in to the mail server settings using md5 hash

website with calculator
http://www.xorbin.com/tools/md5-hash-calculator

where I got my info
https://www.hmailserver.com/documentatio...r_password
MR.B if you read this remind me what file in phpMyAdmin I need to change to access Sentora main sql files please I thought it was Config.php but I don't have that is there a different one?
Thanks given by:
after trying to use webmail several times seems for some reason my login and password are not being passed on to my ISP to authenticate my email with tls or ssl or not using any
one thing is that in my default install there was a
#public
folder made in IMAP and it took spammers no time at all to exploit it since it does not need an account or user so make sure to shut that off as soon as you can I think it is part of the program not Sentora but for now I am going to try to learn Linux
Thanks given by:
I do not usually help beginners, but I advise you to look at my video on setting up ...

http://awserver.tk/configure.html
or
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...EIw2MQEgxx
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ZPanel 10.1.1 -> Sentora 1.0.3 Windows Version TGates 20 58 ,234 09-30-2021, 09:36 PM
Last Post: cathelest
Sentora on Windows ANY NEW INSTALLER elmoutakaf 3 10 ,439 10-04-2020, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Gigamax
sentora awserver apache 2.2 to 2.4 migration elmoutakaf 1 5 ,928 07-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Last Post: andykimpe