This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How to install Sentora on VPS?
How to install Sentora on VPS?
Sentora can be considered a descendant of the famous zPanel for a while because after selling zPanel to HostWinds, the old developer of zPanel has made a new product that excels in both interface and function. Diverse compatibility. The reason I did not include zPanel in this list is that it is currently being developed very slowly and contains many bugs after being acquired by HostWinds.

Compatible operating systems: CentOS 6, CentOS 7, Ubuntu 12.04, Ubuntu 14.04.

Main fuction:

Designed for the creation of multiple small host packages, you can create guest hosts.
Limit management features on each user.
Supports APIs for connecting to third-party services, such as billing management tools such as WHMCS.
Added support for additional modules to enhance the functionality.
Support to create Reseller account. Reseller accounts are not an Admin account, but they can create many other small host packages.
Easily customize the interface of the control panel.
Technology used:

Apache Webserver - The most popular Webserver.
PHP - Yeah, you can not run WordPress or PHP scripts without it.
ProFTP - Create FTP Server.
MySQL / MariaDB - SQL database administration system.
Postfix - Configure Email Server.
phpMyAdmin - Database Management.
DoveCot - Create IMAP Server.
The BCC will guide you to install Sentora on the VPS server, with this tutorial you can also apply the installation on the VPS server running on the Linux platform ...
That's all I know about Sentora but I'm having trouble installing. Can somebody guide me specifically? Thank you
Thanks given by:
RE: How to install Sentora on VPS?
(07-31-2018, 06:06 PM)phuongdv Wrote: That's all I know about Sentora but I'm having trouble installing. Can somebody guide me specifically? Thank you

Where do you have troubles with?
Can you be more precise?
Sentora also has a docs: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=7

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,968 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,621 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,140 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp